We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.

La mia foto
Sarò un Exchange Student in Australia. Dajeeeeee

giovedì 21 gennaio 2016

Work in progress💪

Say hello to everyone! 👋
Yes, I'm writing in english and yes I will do a lot of mistakes hahahaha.
Anyway, I decided to do a post in english because I want to do something new and risk, because I know that I'm not so good  at english! But i will improve it, promise😁
Now, why the title is "work in progress"?
Well, it's very simple! I'm doing my application and it's very looong! Oh my god, I think that I wrote my name and my adress 100 times! Hahahaha I have to do many things. Today I went to my doctor and yesterday I do some things at school. So, it's an hard work! But anyway, I'm happy to do it, because I'm feeling near to Australia and it's so exciting! I'm realizing my dream and I'm looking forward to go away and go to Australia!!! I can't wait!! Hahahaha
I look forward to find my host family, I know that it's early, but i hope that someone will take me!! ( come on I'm a good baby😁).
My happyness is veryyy bigg and I think that I will finish my application the next week. Finally!!
And now, after this beautiful and wonderful post ( come on Arianna, believe it!), i leave you💞
Good night to everybody, and thank you very much😘



3 commenti:

  1. Ciao Arianna, scusa il ritardo! Avevi scritto sul mio blog un paio di giorni fa, ti aggiungo volentieri :)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Ciao:) anche io farò i sei mesi in australia se vuoi aggiungimi!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Ciao! Ma certo, possiamo aggiungerci a vicenda!!💞

      Elimina