We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.

La mia foto
Sarò un Exchange Student in Australia. Dajeeeeee

martedì 5 gennaio 2016

Lettera alla Host Family

Buongiorno!!!

Oddio un altro post dopo solo un giorno! Inizia a piacermi scrivere qua e condividere ciò che succede con qualcuno... Certo ancora non c'è praticamente nessuno che mi caga ( ehiii dai sono qui cagatemi) ma comunque sono felice di aver aperto questo blog.

Ho deciso di postare la mia lettera che ho scritto per la host family... Penso possa essere d'aiuto per chi la dovrà scrivere, ma non copiatela miraccomando, perché l'importante nel scrivere questa lettera è essere ste stessi.

Comunque eccola qui, buona lettura:



Dear host family,

My name is Arianna, I'm 16 years old and I live in a small city near Turin, in Italy.

 

can't believe that I'm writing this letter finally! The letter that will help me to find my host family, the family that will attend me during my trip and will make real my dream.

 

Fist of all, I tell something about me. I'm a solar and cheerful girl, full of energy and joyfulnessI'm outgoing and also sweetdon't give up easily. I can't stay without doing something, so let me say that I'm very active. I really like playing sport, in fact I do ballet and modern dance four times a week and I ski every weekend during the winterI've danced since I was six years old and dance helps me to transmit something that I can't explain with words. Ski is my great passion, ski teaches me to be self confident and to overcome obstaclesBut anyway there are some sport that I would like to try, for example surf, scubadiving or rugby.

like also listening to music; infact I play piano and I always have earphones with me. My favourite types of music are rap and pop and my favourite bands are Five Seconds of Summer and Coldplay. I like also some italians singers but unfortunately they aren't famous in Australia (don't worry I will bring some Cds with me ahahahah!!!!).

like singing but I'm not very good at itbut anyway when there is my favourite song on tv I turn up the volume and I sing.

In my room there are a lot of books because I love readingabove all fantasy, horror and love stories.

like staying with my friends, laughing and having fun with them.When we go out we go to downtown, or to do shopping or we go to the disco in the eveningSometimes I invite my friends to my house or I go to my best friend's house. I think that I'm fun and I like being in company. I always try to make people smile with my cheerfulnessI'm not a shy person in fact I make friends easily. I always try to be interested in everything that happens around me, friendly and proactive.

In the same time I can be serious and sensible, for example at school or in important situationsI'm obedient (so don't worry I will try to be a perfect daughter :D).

I'm not really good at cooking ( I knowI'm italian, I should cook!), but I promise you that my mum will teach me some recipes so that I can cook for you and I hope you'll like it.

I love the sea in summer as in winterit transmits me power but in the same time quietness. In Italy I live far from the sea and near mountains and so I would like to try to live near the sea in Australia. I live in a small city so I would like to live in a bigger one there.

I love travellingI'm curious and I like discovering new, different placescultures and people. I always look for new adventures and experiences and I'm not afraid of diversity.

I've already been abroad, alone tooLast year I went to England, in Hastings, for two weeks and when I was 12 years old I did an exchange in France with my school for a week. like meeting foreign people and try to speak different languages. I think that there is always something to learn from others and I hope that I will learn a lot during my experience in Australia.

 

My typical day starts at 7:00 o'clock, I take the bus and I go to school.Lessons start at 8:15 a.m and I stay at school for six hours. It's a little tiring but now I'm used to. I attend a linguistic school and I study three languages: English, French and German.

don't really like scientific subjects but I like studying languages particulary English (obviously :D) and I look forward to improve my english and my pronunciation.

My favourite subjects in general are philosophy and literature. I like reading poemsabove all about love. Anyway I like going to school because I love my classmatesthey are really nice and we always help each other.  At school I found an important friend for me, her name is Sara and we've been friends for three hears but it seems to me that I've known her since always. In the afternoon I go back home, I have lunche and I do my homeworkthen I go to dance or I go out to have a walk or with my mom and in the evening I stay with my family. We like watching filmsmy favourite films are Titanic, The Amazing-Spiderman and Hunger Games ( yes, I have conflicting tastes). We like also talent shows and my favourite is absolutely X-Factor and Master Chef too!

In summer my family and me go on holiday and we go to the sea in a tourist village because we love the beach or we go on a cruise.

 

What's about my family?

Wellmy mum's Paola and my dad's Riccardo. My mum is thoughtful and she always helps me in everything. My dad and I have the same character and the same hobbies. I can say that I get along with myparentsIt's thank to them if I'm realizing my dream and I hope to be able to thank them for all they have done for me.  I have a brotherhis name is Stefano, he's 30 years old and so he's really older than me! Infact I would like to have a sister or a brother of my age in Australia, so that I'll have a big help from her or him and I will be able to share my life with her or him. I would like to have a dog but my dad doesn't like dogs. Anyway, I really wish I'm going to feel part of your family.

 

In my future I don't see nothing sureI'm still 16 years old but I'm a determined person and so I know that I want to realize my dreamsAfterschool I think that I'll go to university. The most important thing for me is do something that I love and that satisfies me. And who knowsI'll go to live in Australia!

Australia fascinates me, it's so far, big and different from Italy. Australia seems to me a new world, full of opportunities, in fact for me it's aopportunity to grow up and a challenge for my future.

 

decided to try this experience abroad for six months because I'm always intrigued by the novelty and diversitybecause want to expose myself and to change and improve myself. I would like to change my habits and my all days life and go beyond my limits. This experience will be beautiful but difficult tooit may seem scary at first, but it's worth itI'm sure that with youdear family, it will be easier.

Travelling isn't only visiting new places but it's also changingreflecting and growing up. In life, sometimes you have to riskto go somewhere where no one knows your name and start all again.

 

told my self "Come on Arianna, you can do it!".... and nowwhile I'm writing this letterI'm sure to be ready.

 

"If you can dream ityou can do it." I dreamt it, I believe in it and I'm going to do it.



Sono abbastanza soddisfatta di come sia venuta, certo si può fare sempre di meglio, scrivere qualcosina in più ma l'importante è comunque cercare di descriversi e di far capire che persona sei. È difficile in due pagine World dire proprio tutto, ma penso che non sia necessario scrivere tutto, meglio lasciare un po' di mistero...




 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento